Art by Ricardo Levins Morales – www.RLMArtStudio.com
- The purpose of MPD150 is to change the story of policing in Minneapolis in order to set in motion a process for dissolving the Minneapolis Police Department.
- MPD150 respects that ours is one effort and one approach among many.
- MPD150 uses research, community dialogue, creative visioning, and cultural activism, and encourages widespread community engagement and initiative.
- MPD150 employs proactive activism, seeking to move beyond reaction. We avoid entrapment in forms of action that undermine our strategy.
- We oppose any state repression of dissent, including surveillance, infiltration, disruption, and violence against activists or community members.